The Technical Account Executive performs all sales and customer service activities with assigned clients and territories to increase gross margin dollars. Introduces Adecco Engineering & Technical and its products to prospects with the goal of developing them into clients. Maintains and develops assigned accounts by use of sales calls. Works under minimal supervision.
- Calls on prospective customers to introduce Adecco products and services with the goal of developing prospects into clients.
- Increases sales of services by becoming aware of customers’ requirements. Recommends resolution of potential and actual staffing problems. May modify Adecco current services to meet customers’ special needs.
- Coordinates sales negotiations with Branch or Area Management.
- Coordinates schedule to call clients’ that correspond with the clients’ calendar.
- Forecasts anticipated sales for Branch and Area management planning.
- Works with Adecco personnel and clients to resolve billing and service issues.
- Tours client facilities regularly to gain an understanding of business activities and personnel requirements of the client.
- Maintains records of all client sales activities and follow-up requirements by utilizing Adecco office technology.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of Adecco name awareness through advertising and public relations activities, such as; direct mail and promotional programs, job fairs and as a member of civic organizations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or the equivalent plus three (3) years Adecco Account Representative or five (5) years outside sales experience generally required.
- Sales within personnel service organization preferred.
- Working knowledge of labor and employment laws.
- Ability to operate general office equipment and sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously; meet deadlines; set own priorities; continuously improve processes and procedures; schedule day events; make cold calls; prepare and give formal presentations.
- Must be able to travel extensively within assigned territory.
- Excellent problem solving, oral/written communication, organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills and the ability to interface with all levels of staff and management also required.
Adecco - 11 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...