The Technical Account Executive performs all sales and customer service activities with assigned clients and territories to increase gross margin dollars. Introduces Adecco Engineering & Technical and its products to prospects with the goal of developing them into clients. Maintains and develops assigned accounts by use of sales calls. Works under minimal supervision.
- Calls on prospective customers to introduce Adecco products and services with the goal of developing prospects into clients.
- Increases sales of services by becoming aware of customers’ requirements. Recommends resolution of potential and actual staffing problems. May modify Adecco current services to meet customers’ special needs.
- Coordinates sales negotiations with Branch or Area Management.
- Coordinates schedule to call clients’ that correspond with the clients’ calendar.
- Forecasts anticipated sales for Branch and Area management planning.
- Works with Adecco personnel and clients to resolve billing and service issues.
- Tours client facilities regularly to gain an understanding of business activities and personnel requirements of the client.
- Maintains records of all client sales activities and follow-up requirements by utilizing Adecco office technology.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of Adecco name awareness through advertising and public relations activities, such as; direct mail and promotional programs, job fairs and as a member of civic organizations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or the equivalent plus three (3) years Adecco Account Representative or five (5) years outside sales experience generally required.
- Sales within personnel service organization preferred.
- Working knowledge of labor and employment laws.
- Ability to operate general office equipment and sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously; meet deadlines; set own priorities; continuously improve processes and procedures; schedule day events; make cold calls; prepare and give formal presentations.
- Must be able to travel extensively within assigned territory.
- Excellent problem solving, oral/written communication, organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills and the ability to interface with all levels of staff and management also required.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our...