Under general supervision, plans and implements curriculum and educational programs for students within the program. Communicates class content to students so that learning occurs, skills are developed, and students are motivated to learn and achieve their educational objectives.
· 3 years’ experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified, with previous teaching experience preferred.
· Bachelor's degree in Nursing (MSN preferred). Active State of Florida RN license required.
· Ability to evaluate, design, and implement curriculum, testing, and/or teaching methodologies.
· Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments on sensitive, confidential issues.
· Ability to work effectively with diverse populations.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
· Knowledge of teaching methods, curriculum, and education programs.
· Teaching and facilitation skills.
· Ability to teach and control the behavior of students.
· Knowledge of academic and/or vocational education curricula.
· Knowledge of and ability to apply relevant current education methodologies and techniques.
· Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
Education Corporation of America - 2 years ago
Education Corporation of America® owns and operates private accredited colleges across the United States as well as via the Internet...