Residential Adjunct Faculty will report directly to the campus Dean of Nursing.
The Nursing Instructor, Adjunct role is a brilliant position for career-minded and goal-oriented individuals to experience an entrepreneurial, values-driven culture; a rapidly growing business driven by societal and educational trends; and most importantly, the opportunity to positively impact the lives of aspiring students and their communities. The employee will leverage his/her experience and knowledge of their field to set the stage for the success of these career-oriented students. Nursing Instructors will play an integral role in the success and overall positive experience for students of Rasmussen College.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Lecture and provide clinical instruction to motivate students to actively participate in their educational process
- Encourage classroom discussion, outside assignments and research
- Provide feedback to students regarding their clinical, lab and classroom performance
- Participate in curriculum implementations and development meetings
- Keep syllabi current and in compliance with College requirements
- Assess student learning
- Refer students for tutoring when necessary
- Submit grades in a timely manner
- Demonstrate capacity to teach and facilitate all levels of student capacity and performance, including instructional needs of developmental, average, and advanced students
- Demonstrate competency in preparation and follow-up in all daily teaching assignments
- Utilize wherever possible, methods which combine to make writing, communication, critical thinking, and general education concepts relevant across the curriculum
- Demonstrate sound knowledge, development, and implementation of tests, examinations and other forms of learning measurement appropriate to the course or field
Master's degree in Nursing
Minimum of 2 years experience as a registered Nurse
Active RN License in the State of Wisconsin
Rasmussen is committed to the policy that all persons shall have equal access to its programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
- Ability to work a part time non-traditional schedule including evening hours
Rasmussen, Inc. - 17 months ago
Rasmussen College is a regionally accredited private college specializing in high-demand educational programs in a supportive,...