Key Job Responsibilities:
- Provide prompt service in the handling of Commercial claims, including contact and status updates to our large agents.
- Provide a high level of customer service to our agents and insureds, specifically quick and accurate responses to all requests and needs.
- Complete investigation and documentation of claims.
- Conclude claims and complete all necessary file handling guidelines and requirements.
- Monitor and direct the activities of Independent Adjusters and Staff Adjusters.
- Adjust estimates using Symbility estimating system and based on the policy contract requirements.
- Fulfill licensing and continuing education requirements.
- Meet all performance objectives.
- Assist in various unit initiatives.
Preferred: 1-3 years commercial experience
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Required: Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Preferred: Familiarity with banking, loan documentation, and foreclosure terminology.Account managemetn experience.Excel Proficiency. Working knowledge of the Symbility estimating system.
Required: 4 year college degree - OR - 4 years of related work experience - AND - a demonstrated commitment to self development through completion of relevant insurance coursework (i.e. INS, AIC, etc.)
Preferred: Insurance industry designations (AIC, SCLA, CPCU)
American Modern Insurance Group, Inc. - 21 months ago