Nights and Weekends 4:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Alhambra Nursing & Rehabilitation, a 60 bed rehab facility , is seeking an energetic Receptionist to join our team.
The Receptionist is responsible for providing support to the facility. The primary duties include, front desk reception duties, answering and directing telephone calls, delivering messages, greeting employees and visitors, scheduling conference calls and distributing incoming faxes and mail. This person will also be required to assist with accounts payable. The incumbent will also be asked to complete word processing jobs as needed including letters, memos, reports, labels, inventory and ensure that office supplies are ordered and adequately stocked, and other miscellaneous tasks as requested.
The best people, the best facilities, the best services for the best reason: Serving our residents. That means making sure we have the best team available who believe that taking care of our staff is just as important to us as taking care of our residents.
And that's just the basics
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance . Your well being is important, and we value it.
- Paid time off, including vacation and sick time . Because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan . You're our company's future, let us help you take care of yours.
- Continuing education credits. Life, learning, and education are our top priorities.
- Tuition reimbursement. The more you know, the more we can grow together.
- This is a Greystone Healthcare Managed Facility. As a growing organization, we offer many different career paths to help you achieve your professional goals .
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 years of related experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including grammar, punctuation, proofreading, spelling and telephone skills.
- Self motivated, detail oriented, dependable, professional, and ability to multi-task a must.
- Proficiency with MS Office including Word and Outlook.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and various managers in a fast-paced environment.
CHECK OUT OUR FACILITY VIDEO & Go RED Dance!!!
Go to our website for more info and career opportunities www.greystonehcm.com
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/greystonehcm
Become our fan on Facebook under Greystone Healthcare Management
Alhambra Health and Rehabilitation Center - 30+ days ago