Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Manages the daily activities of C-Level Executives in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment
- Maintains the Executives’ calendars by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Coordinate all Domestic and International travel arrangements including booking of flights, hotels, rental car, etc.
- Provides document support, including creation, proofreading, submission, and fact-checking
- Supports meetings, by recording minutes, creating agendas, booking venues, organizing catering requests, and preparing all relevant materials needed
- Provide support to the recruiting department when candidates are onsite for interviews
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries
- Assists with administrative duties for Finance and Human Resources teams.
- Backup to the Executive Administrative Assistant and Receptionist when needed
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field preferred, additional qualifying experience can be substituted for a degree
- At least 3 years of experience with progressively responsible administrative duties, including 2 years of supporting senior level management
- Superb organization skills with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing his/her workflow efficiently
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with an entrepreneurial acumen
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior-level executives and clients in a professional manner at all times
- Strong customer-service orientation that is also balanced with the ability to pragmatically manage expectations and accomplish key goals
- Ability to work well in complex and dynamic teams is a must
- Familiarity/experience in a professional services firm (e.g., consulting, legal, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to effectively present complex ideas to diverse audiences
- Strong planning and time management skills
- Demonstrated proficiency using common desktop applications such as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe, and shared internal drives
- The ability to represent Vistex both internally and externally in a professional manner at all times
How to Apply:
All eligible candidates should submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Administrative Assistant III” in the subject line of the email.