Position/ Title: Administrative Analyst
Department: 677040 - Maximus
Reports To: Managing Director
Number of Direct Reports: 0
Wage Grade: TBD
The Administrative Analyst is a new position designed to help streamline the efficiency of a growing research group at the leading online real estate marketplace. A key requirement of the job is the ability to simultaneously handle multiple tasks with the aim of the smooth operation of the entire research team of eleven (11) other professionals. Because of unpredictable ebb and flow of workflow, the candidate must be flexible in regard to work hours.
All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Work closely with managing director in charge of research on scheduling, travel, expense reports and phone messaging.
- Work with social media strategist to upload blog posts, tweets, LinkedIn messages and Facebook postings and monitor Twitter for re-Tweeting purposes.
- Utilize content management system to upload research reports to web site.
- Input data from a wide array of sources into Excel databases and perform basic Excel calculations, functions and basic Excel graphing.
- Access data from third-party vendor databases into graphical and/or tabular format.
- Assist in preparing PowerPoint slide decks for internal and client presentations.
- Interact with accounting group to invoice clients, assure regular billing is taking place and process expense reports. Manage subscriptions.
- Oversee client database management, including mailing lists.
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as accept direction on given assignments.
- Problem analysis and solution on a functional level.
- Commitment to Company values.
- Computer proficiency.
- Six (6) months to one year of relevant experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with social media systems and content
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products