Provides administrative support to the sales department requiring initiative and ability to prioritize tasks. Assists Sales Engineers with daily sales activities in order to maximize the Sales Engineer's effectiveness.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepares reports and correspondence, answers telephones, schedules appointments, and maintains files.
- Organizes meetings or gatherings by collecting, arranging and distributing related information and materials as assigned.
- Maintains records of sales, customer information and requests.
- Issues sales and job numbers for orders.
- Enters orders and change orders to business units for various products.
- Prints, collates, and mails submittal packages as directed by sales engineers.
- Enters month end sales data for the total equipment sold.
- Assists customers in resolving shipping problems encountered with factory orders.
- Organizes, maintains, and orders literature.
- Coordinates periodic mailings of sales customers newsletters and other material.
- Faxes proposals and call out prices on bid jobs.
- Maintains log of all projects and purchase orders.
- Reconciles billings against customer purchase orders, sales allowances, credit memos, billing adjustments, and tax situations.
- Handles credit requirements, work with corporate credit to gain customer credit approval.
- Sends purchase orders to vendors and tracks shipments.
- Processes variations.
- Coordinates Unitary takeoffs, pricing, order entry, and order management.
- Provides quotes to customers over the phone.
- Coordinates delivery of equipment with customers.
- Researches equipment information for the Sales Engineer.
- Phones customers to pursue payment of outstanding invoices, clarify billing discrepancies, and obtain accurate tax exemption documentation.
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required.
MEP Jobs - 18 months ago