Integrity Holdings Inc, A market leader operating in the computer and information technology sector providing software, consulting, web technologies, networking solutions, hardware supplies and maintenance and financial services to various industrial sectors in international markets.
Integrity Holdings Inc is involved in an ongoing program of seeking additional acquisition opportunities that fall within the profile of owning it's own mission critical software, having large
user bases and significant recurring income.
Our relentless focus on people extends beyond our clients. Our environment is built on teamwork, diversity and personal growth to enable our own people to pursue dreams and professional aspirations. We’re large enough to provide an amazing range of opportunities, but we work hard to maintain the humble values we've had since our founding and it’s working.
Because of our size and global reach, our employees have access to world-class opportunities that simply cannot be matched by most private companies of our size. Whether you are just beginning your career or continuing to grow a career that started somewhere else. Integrity holdings Inc is a place that offers unparalleled learning and achievement.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Arrange relationships with consumers, and establish contact with the suppliers
- Process shipping paperwork
- Consult with suppliers for best possible solution or substituted solutions keeping firm business objectives
- Operate with the project foreman
- Once the work is finished, provide daily reports, based on assignment sheet
- Fulfill budgets, and expenses monitoring; guarantee budget updates; indicate price changes due to vendor changes
- Interfacing between the firm, customer, vendor and any other third parties that might be mentioned with the project
- Provide analysis on the impact of bids and availability on business decisions
- Operate very efficiently with supply chain department to provide information regarding the competition, potential manufacturers, pricing changes and distribution issues
- Increase and maintain effective vendor relationships and the matrix marketing structure You should bring:
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to read and fully analyze development plans and more....
- Ability to use experience and education in the field
- Ability to research, develop and initiate creative alternatives
- Must be a multi-tasker, who can pick up additional assignments and work with them
This post offers wide opportunity for growth and advancement, as the company grows.
- Degree in Business, Accounting or a related field
- Strong negotiation skills; Microsoft Office skills
- Working knowledge of price grades
Monster - 11 months ago