Under the supervision of the designated supervisor performs essential functions as indicated for patient registration, chart maintenance and correspondence by performing the following duties. Assists the physician or manager in performing administrative details, projects and duties of highly confidential nature in using independent judgment, analytical ability and self-direction. Works independently and researches technical issues with little or no assistance. QUALIFICATIONS/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES
- Requires High School diploma or equivalent.
- One to three months related medical experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Cerner/Careweb clinical systems experience preferred.
- Ability to read in interpret documents such a safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Physical ability to periodically lift/move/carry objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Knowledge of Accounting software; Contact Management systems; Database software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
Ball Memorial Hospital
- 2 years ago - save job