We're looking for people who are seeking an opportunity to make our customers' online experience great. People who will make sure our customers want to shop with Acumen (CountryOutfitter.com, Mapleandwest.com, Toughweld.com, Scrubshopper.com, again and again. If you think this could be you ask yourself if you are: self-directed, highly motivated, honest, happy, a team player and someone who likes to have fun while you work.
If you can say "yes" to the above and you love the idea of being part of one of the fastest growing ecommerce companies around, you will want to apply for this job.
• Answer incoming calls, email, and/or chat messages
• Answer questions about products and services
• Research & answer questions about orders
• Assist customers with placing orders
• Determine course of action to resolve problems
• 1+ years of administrative or customer service experience or recent graduate from degreed program
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Ability to read & understand electronic messages
• Comfortable working with and learning new computer systems/programs and processes
• Accurate typing skills
• Familiarity with and ease of use of internet, internet searches, facebook, etc.
• Ability to resolve customer issues
• Familiar with the online shopping experience
**Background check required
Acumen Brands Inc - 6 months ago