NetCentrics Corporation is an information technology consulting, software development, and innovation process management firm. We help our clients become more productive and innovative by improving their information systems and internal processes. We specialize in network design, installation and management, software development, process improvement and innovation.
NetCentrics is looking for an Administrative\Program Analyst to support our DOD contract working at the Pentagon in Arlington, VA. This position is open only to candidates with an active DOD security clearance.
The Administrative\Program Analyst will provide support to the Program Manager and various team members. Specific responsibilities include:
- Coordination of in-processing and out-process of team members
- Directly support the program manager to manage contract deliverables, including working closely with customer to clarify expectations and working closely with staff members to ensure they are meeting expectations
- Identify process improvement areas and develop plans to execute, follow the implementation and success of those plans
- Assist with development of Quality Control process
- Provide administrative support services, to include clerical services, logistical, meeting support and coordination, management and operational support functions.
- Maintain multiple calendars and activities of teams in multiple locations
- Develop and update documentation such as Standard Operating Procedures, reports, training materials, style guides
- Coordination, tracking and scheduling projects working with Managers and team
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of documentation: Presentations, Spreadsheets, SOPs, Policies, Training Materials, Executive Summaries, Meeting Notes, and other artifacts
- Ideal candidate would have begun career in an administrative role with a business and technical understanding and grown to a Jr Project Coordinator or Operations Analyst
- 5 years of full time experience with Bachelor’s degree; 9 years of full time experience with no degree
- Experience working in a government contracting environment
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Project
- Prefer candidates with Contracts experience
- Ability to write well and articulate words
- Soft skills: Ability to manage time and workload, Provide effective communications with team members and the customer and ability to quickly adjust communication methods when needed, Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, Ability to prioritize, Have a keen attention to detail, Must be responsive and have good follow-up/follow-through skills, and be very well organized
- This position is open only to candidates with an active DOD security clearance
NetCentrics Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
NetCentrics Corporation - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard