Position also known as: Administrative Assistant Sales Assistant
Under general direction, the Administrative/Sales Assistant assists the General Manager/Franchise Partner in the administration of daily center operations.
1. Assist the Center General Manager in organization, project management, vendor relations, accounts payable processing, collections and various other duties.
2. Perform quality control duties and contact customers concerning jobs as they progress through production.
3. Answer the phone and direct callers to the appropriate individual.
4. Place daily orders with vendors for needed materials.
5. Assist the sales team as needed including helping cover lunch hour customer interaction.
6. Copy and file documents, work orders, estimates, invoices, etc., as needed.
7. Assist accounting by posting customer payments, printing and calling the aging report customers, printing and mailing statements and if requested,making bank runs.
8. Order and manage office supplies; make sure departmental needs are met, copier and FAX machine have paper, etc.
9. Assist Sales Staff and Production Manager as needed (i.e.: contact vendors for pricing, shipping updates, project management, estimate follow-up, and customer services needs)
10. Manage incoming emails and redirect to appropriate staff member.
Participate in and practice the FASTSIGNS sales mentality of “Everybody Sells”. Constantly be looking for sales opportunities for the center. Serve as a backup for answering the phone if the franchise partner, manager and sales/service employees are busy assisting other customers. Assist at the front counter as needed. Understand the sales process enough to consult with customers to determine project needs and solutions.
LEVEL OF AUTHORITY
1. No supervisory requirements.
2. Reports directly to General Manager/Franchise Partner.
FASTSIGNS - 10 months ago