PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Supports FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and FMS policy requirements.
Provides the Senior Director of Clinical Services and the Clinical Services Department with a broad range of secretarial and administrative support. Duties include performing multiple tasks requiring close attention to detail.
Provide administrative support when needed to the VP of Clinical Quality and UltraCare’s Executive Assistant and the Corporate Medical Director’s Executive Assistant.
DUTIES / ACTIVITIES :
- Responsible for driving the FMS culture through values and customer service standards.
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communication.
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Under general supervision, provides a broad range of secretarial & administrative support that may include details of a confidential nature.
- Assembles & analyzes information for use in the preparation of report, manuals and presentations.
- Receives & responds to routine correspondence following established procedures not requiring management review.
- Schedules appointments, makes travel arrangements, processes related expense reports, coordinates meetings.
Screens mail & telephone calls, directs requests to the appropriate individuals & follows up on replies.
- Interfaces with a variety of people on issues both routine & complex.
- Utilizes the PC and related software programs to accomplish assignments.
- Maintains and updates the department’s manuals
- Types revisions and/or new policies and/or procedures and prepares for distribution through FMS Corporate Communication Center. Maintains and updates Manual Revisions Binders.
- Prepares, and converts to PDF, documents for Intranet and placement on the Intranet.
- Orders office supplies.
- Records meeting minutes and distributes to meeting participants.
- Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School Diploma – some specialized secretarial training preferred
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 to 5 years experience in the field
- Knowledge of business & technical vocabulary
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices & procedures within particular field
- Ability to employ basic reasoning skills
- Knowledge of computer software such as word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, database programs
- Knowledge organizational operations & procedures
Fresenius Medical Care - 30+ days ago
Fresenius Medical Care North America (FMCNA) operates a network of more than 1,800 dialysis clinics located throughout the US. One of the...