ABM is one of the largest facility management services providers. We offer state-of-the-art, dependable building maintenance services cost effectively. With over 100 years of facility solutions experience, we continue to serve thousands of clients across the U.S. and in over 20 international locations. ( https://metropolis.abm.com/ ) |
- Develop excellent working relationships with all managers and employees to promote a positive professional work environment.
- Implement company policies and procedures to ensure fair and equitable treatment of employees.
- Recruitment, orientation and training of new employees.
- Implementation and communication of personnel policies and procedures.
- Ensure timely and accurate payroll processing of semi-monthly payroll weekly basis .
- Work with employees to ensure time keeping is completed .
- Work with payroll department to establish internal controls procedures .
- Compile and maintain inventory records to include quantity, type, and unit of measure on materials, supplies and equipment.
- Coordinate inventory requirements with Field Operations Manager.
- Perform accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions including running monthly reports
- assisting in month end closing.
- Other duties and reporting as required by management.
- A minimum of 3 years management experience in Human Resources, Payroll or related field
- Must have strong Word and Excel skills.
- Attention to detail with exceptional organization skills.
- Must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Working knowledge of employment/labor laws, including , FMLA, ADA, FSLA.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life,
- Short-term & Long-term Disability
- Vacation and Sick Pay
- 401K Plan.
- Stock Purchase Plan
ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)
ABM (NYSE:ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $5.0 billion and 118,000 employees in over 300...