As part of the Telecare family, Heritage is a 26 bed acute program. Heritage clients typically stay from 24 hours – 7 days. The treatment philosophy at Heritage is based on the premise that during the acute phase of illness all individuals have the potential to rehabilitate and to make choices about their environments for living, learning, working and socializing. Treatment concentrates on symptom reduction and preparation for discharge. Nursing and support staff join with the medical and social work staff to plan clients' treatment and assure transition back to the community as quickly as clinically appropriate.
The Administrative/HR Assistant II works closely with the Administrator on a variety of administrative and personnel tasks and projects.
- High School graduation or a G.E.D. equivalent is required
- Three years of experience as an Administrative Assistant is required
- One year of supervisory experience and one year of human resource experience is preferred
- Necessary skills include good public relations techniques, excellent communication skills,basic math skills, ability to work with minimal direction and supervision, and effectively organize work.
- Intermediate computer skills using Word and Excel, and the ability to type 60 words per minute are required
- Must function independently, work effectively with a wide variety of individuals and maintain confidentiality of materials and information.
- The ability to read, write and speak English is crucial, as is the willingness to work with disabled adults
- Applicant must be fingerprinted, and receive clearance from the Department of Justice
Telecare Corporation - 5 months ago
Telecare Corporation provides adult mental health services to patients in California, Nebraska, North Carolina, Oregon, and Texas....