The Company: edō, Inc.
edō is a marketing technology company that connects valuable, targeted content from advertisers to consumers' credit and debit cards (or alternative forms of payment). Winner of two 2011 Direct Marketing Association (DMA) Innovation Awards for “Early Stage Innovation” and “Real Time & Trigger Marketing,” edō differentiates itself in the card-connected offers space by being the fastest, most flexible, and most robust solution in market.
For our advertiser customers, we drive reach to targeted audiences, acquire new customers, and increase basket size/frequency. For our partners (namely issuing banks, processors and other Financial Institutions), we offer a solution that restores and enhances the profitability of debit and credit card portfolios.
For more information, please visit http://www.edōinteractive.com.
This role will support edo’s daily work life through a combination of clerical work in the role as an administrative assistant, as well as engaging in the administrative tasks of the human resources department as a HR Coordinator.
• Greets and directs visitors to the company.
• Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate. Will transfer a caller to an associate’s voice mailbox when the associate is unavailable.
• Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information.
• Assists senior managers with expense reports.
• Responsible for all executive travel booking and coordination.
• Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail. Maintains and routes publications. Maintains postage machine.
• Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.).
• Coordinates refreshments for in-office meetings including ordering, picking up, set up and clean up.
• Keeps kitchen neat and orderly, including loading, running and emptying dishwasher.
• Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies and furniture for all company locations.
• May also assist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
• Process and report back results of all background checks, as well as regular processing of company E-Verify checks for all new employee’s.
• Writing and publishing monthly the company newsletter.
• Scheduling and coordinating team meetings.
• Supporting the Director of HR in any related tasks.
Skills and Experience:
• Possession of a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
• 1 – 3 years of relevant experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Possession of strong organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
• Monday through Friday 8:30AM – 5PM (may require occasional flexibility of schedule)
• Professional office environment
edō is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
EDO Corporation designs and manufactures a range of products for defense, intelligence, and commercial markets, and provides related...