Nuesoft Technologies has an immediate opening for a part-time Administrative Assistant/Intern for our Business Development team. The ideal candidate will be tech savvy, experienced with MS Word & Excel, possess strong communication skills, and be capable of implementing and maintaining Nuesoft's processes for both administrative and client-facing tasks.
Examples of these tasks include:
Since 1993, Nuesoft Technologies Inc. has been the leading provider of Internet-based practice management solutions for physicians' offices, billing companies and university health centers. Nuesoft was one of the first companies to pioneer software as a service (SaaS) and has the datacenter facilities to support secure and HIPAA-compliant application hosting. Currently the company has an established U.S. customer base of more than 15,000 users in all 50 states – including 7,000 medical providers from nearly 100 specialties. Nuesoft also serves as an independent clearinghouse, processing 3.5 million claims transactions per year.
- Creating contracts and following internal contract approval procedures,
- Processing new client enrollments,
- Weekly and monthly reporting,
- Assisting other Business Development members with daily tasks,
- Managing telephone and email correspondence with both current and prospective clients.
Only qualified LOCAL applicants need apply.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org