Provide secretarial services and varied assistance to the President and other facility personnel.
Coordinates contract file.
Medical Staff: credentialing; physician ER on-call schedule/coverage; meeting agenda/minutes
Local Board: Physician Transaction files; meeting agenda/minutes
Marketing/Public Relations: Coordinates and/or writes and produces internal/external publications, newsletter and brochures; plans and organizes special events, open houses; promotes programs, services; chairs Employee Appreciation Committee. Serves as communications lead for various projects
- High school diploma or GED/equivalent required.
2 years training or experience in healthcare or related experience preferred.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, hospital values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
- Adheres to and exhibits Catholic Health Initiatives core values:
: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times.
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines.
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, visitors, staff and the broader health care community.
Administrative and Clerical
ND-Lisbon-Lisbon ARea Health Services
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period
Catholic Health Initiatives - 17 months ago
For Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), returning sick people to good health is more than a business -- it's a mission. Formed in 1996...