Currently position is 20-30hrs/week but has potential to go full time.
Pay is between $10/hr-$14/hr DOE
Previous experience as Administrative Assistant is preferred
Description: Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, drawing up contracts, maintaining social media, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings and booking travel.
- Manage and maintain executive’s schedules
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters and other documents, using word processing and spreadsheet
- Read and analyze incoming emails, information requests, and various other communications to determine their significance and reply appropriately or pass to executive
- Sort and respond to incoming correspondence, including faxes, mail and email
- File and retrieve client documents and records
- Answer phone calls and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries
- Coordinate and maintain social media sites
- Draw up client contracts and proposals
- Email, call, and mail various correspondence to clients before and after events
- Schedule meetings that are requested and seek out meetings with others that would be influential for the business
- Clerical: Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and outlook. Photoshop knowledge preferred.
- Strong Communication Skills: Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar. Ability to structure emails and correspondence with proper English. Needs to be able to communicate with office, performers, clients, and other vendors and venues
- Customer and Personal Service: Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
Indeed - 15 months ago