JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant/Office Manager
DEPARTMENT NAME: AT&T Center
REPORTS TO: VP & GM of AT&T Center
Eligible candidates will have a multitude of qualifications and attributes, including but not limited to: a positive attitude, professional demeanor, effective organizational and multi-tasking skills, strong clerical skills, self motivating, and the ability to effectively work in a fast paced environment. Confidentiality is a requirement of this position and the candidate will show they have a track record of successfully handling sensitive information and the ability to maintain confidential documents and files. The employee in this position must support the organization’s mission, vision, and values.
The incumbent in this position is expected to model the following practices on a daily basis: 1) Demonstrated alignment with the company's mission and core business values; 2) Collaboration with key internal/external resources and 3) Ongoing self development.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
1. Provide administrative support to VP and Arena General Manager.
2. Facilitating an efficient overall office operation, including office readiness condition and day-to-day office management.
3. Screen and direct phone calls, review mail, prepare correspondence, and coordinate the operation and maintenance of office equipment.
4. Effectively communicate with co-workers, clients, and customers.
5. Assist in maintaining an efficient and organized file system.
6. Assist planning and scheduling activities by maintaining multiple calendars and coordinating internal and external meeting/events.
7. Assist staff when necessary in accordance with personnel policies, staff training and developmental initiatives and coordinate actions with the AT&T Center/SS&E and Human Resources.
8. Assist with administrative support for Arena Department Heads.
The following measurement methods are intended to provide a sound basis for assessing the performance of the jobholder in this position. Although numerous methods are listed as suggested measurements the supervisor may elect to select only specific ones based on the need of the company at any point in time.
- Achievement of Business Unit’s Strategic Plan.
- Alignment with Company Vision, Mission and Values.
- Self Development Goal Achievement.
- Internal and External Service Surveys and Feedback.
- Minimum of three years of experience in an administrative support position working in a professional environment.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel.
- Exceptional clerical skills to all levels of employees, clients and customers.
- Exceptional customer service skills to all levels of employees, clients and customers.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Experience as an Executive Level Administrative Assistant preferred.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Full-time position with competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package.
- No relocation assistance available.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Please briefly describe your Executive Level Administrative Assistant experience.
2. Please briefly describe an example of a time where you were recognized for your guest service skills.
3. Do you have a minimum of 3 years in an administrative support position?
4. Are you exceptionally proficient with office organization and clerical skills?
5. Are you knowledgable and highly proficient with Microsoft Suite software?