Provides diversified administrative and clerical support to the IPA Manager
- Provide confidential administrative support by answering telephone, taking messages, routing callers to appropriatedepartment/network staff
- Coordinate daily appointment calendar and scheduling for IPA Manager, as needed
- Open & route incoming mail for department and prepare outgoing mail
- Make travel arrangements and reservations, as needed
- Coordinate & facilitate conferences, events and meetings, as directed
- Type and prepare a variety of documents
compiling information and typing statistical analysis
- Draft letters and type routine correspondence
- Preparation of monthly physician capitation packages and other ad hoc physician mailings
- Maintain accurate records of network information for reference
- Use high level of diplomacy when communicating with other healthcare professionals, both verbally and in writing
- Answer routine questions regarding health improvement
- Communicate information of a highly confidential nature
- Maintain organized filing system for department and network documents
- Monitor utilization of resources for department by coordinating ordering of all supplies
- High School Graduate or G.E.D.
- Some college or Business/secretarial class work preferred.
- 3 years + experience in a Managed care environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Diamond and Crystal Reporting a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Microsoft Outlook. Power Point a plus.
- Ability to work effectively with provider and ancillary staff, in person and by phone.
- Excellent quantitative, organizational and communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and pay excellent attention to detail.
North American Medical Management, California, Inc. (NAMM) develops and manages provider networks, offering a full range of services to...