Our property management company is seeking skilled and reliable candidates to interview for the position of Receptionist/Administrative Assistant.The qualified candidate must have excellent administrative experience, ability to handle high call volume, computer skills, and ability to perform administrative duties.
- Answers multiple phone lines and transfer calls appropriately
- Greets and provides superior customer services to all residents
- Communicates via email and correspondence in a timely manner
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes. Organizes and distributes incoming mail.
- Monitors office supplies to ensure daily inventory
- Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials
- Assists with all other duties assigned by the Property Manager
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Quick learner, accuracy and attention to detail are critical
- Must have a strong knowledge of computer software including, but not limited to, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Must have 1-2 years of experience
- Must be organized, outgoing, trustworthy and timely
- Receptionist experience is a plus
Atlantic & Pacific Management offers comprehensive benefits to all employees and their families that including a wide variety of health,...