Position Title: Administrative Assistant/Receptionist
Reports To: Vanessa Douglass
Location: Horsham, PA
Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors. Duties include answering incoming telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, filing, faxing and calendaring. Extensive software skills are required, as well as internet research abilities and strong communication skills.
o Answer and triage incoming calls
o Greet and direct all visitors, including vendors, clients, job candidates and customers. Ensure completion of paperwork, sign-in and security, if necessary
o Place service calls for soda, snack and coffee machines
o Maintain stock and cleanliness of the kitchen
o Maintain supplies for entire office as well as manage supply list for these items. Ensuring areas in the office are stocked with appropriate supplies and meeting/conference rooms are neat and clean, including checking stock of flip charts
o Order all copier/printer cartridge stock
o Stock copiers/printers throughout the office
o Check fax machine daily
o Mail sorting/distribution including UPS and FedEx
o Clean out all desks/offices of former employees to restock our supply
o Assisting in presentation preparation
o Conference Call scheduling
o Calendaring and meeting coordination for various executives and departments
o Expense preparation and submission for various executives
o Maintain and update various administrative spreadsheets for internal clients (ex. employee contact list, employee phone and fax lists)
o Cross-training and back-up support to the Administrative Department. Assisting other administrative staff with overflow work, including word processing, data entry, filing and internet research tasks
o Manage and/or assist in various administrative programs/initiatives
Limitations and Disclaimer
- 2+ years prior Administrative Assistant/Receptionist experience in a fast paced quickly changing environment with strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management; excellent interpersonal skills.
- Team player that demonstrates good judgment, time management, prioritization, problem solving skills, pleasant demeanor and excellent telephone manners (Skills).
- Flexible with ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational and proof reading skills.
- Ability to act with tact and discretion.
- Proficient in the full Microsoft Office Suite, with a strong focus on Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Two years of college or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
Symphony Health Solutions - 21 months ago