Administrative Assistant/Receptionist - Houston Texas
Benefit Recovery has a new position open for an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist due to our expanding business, This position requires a personality that is professional, confident, and dependable with elevated receptionist skills. Therefore, if you bring a natural ability to communicate effectively with people from a diverse range of backgrounds, you may be the successful candidate for the position. There are definite opportunities for progression within the company based on performance. The successful candidate must have proven ability to build long-term and sustainable business relationships. Consider joining our dynamic and expanding company. This position is located in Houston, Texas at our Corporate Office.
- Answers and directs phone calls and if knowledgeable of subject manner, handle appropriately
- Prepares correspondences, including letters and memos for internal and external clients requiring some understanding of technical matters based on knowledge, verbal direction, or research
- Prepares monthly reports including gathering necessary data and making copies for distribution
- Uses various software packages to produce accurate documents, presentation materials, charts, and graphics including: typing, proofing, organizing, designing, layout, etc.
- Maintains proper filing systems
- Compiles statistical information and assist manager with special projects as requested
- Provides assistance to clients, vendors, and subcontractor as necessary
- Very important - Excellent experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Accurate and attentive to detail
- Ability to assist and work well with others
- Knowledge of general office equipment operation
- 5+ years of experience in a professional office environment. Financial, Health Insurance, Medical and Human Resources experience helpful.
Work Schedule: 7:00 A.M. - 3:30 P.M., M-F
About Our Company
Benefit Recovery has been in operation since 1992. We have 32 locations in 20 different states with corporate headquarters in Houston, Texas. Our clients consist of commercial hospitals, hospital corporations, Veteran’s Administration medical centers, and the United States Air Force medical treatment facilities. The main business operation is geared toward the recovery of denied hospital claims from health insurance carriers. We also offer client services such as insurance verification, pre-registration, and outpatient billing.
If you meet the requirements, use apply Online . Others will not be considered. Inquiries without salary requirements will not be considered. We will select and contact those applicants that most closely match our requirements. No phone calls please .
"Benefit Recovery is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer"
Benefit Recovery presently has 32 full-time employees, including attorneys, and four part-time employees to service our clients. Our...