Al Jazeera America seeks an Administrative Assistant/Sales Coordinator for their Affiliate Relations Team to support the administrative and sales support needs of the Affiliate Relations Team. The position is based in New York City.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE:
- Maintaining calendars and schedules for the team, including coordinating and scheduling conference calls, meetings, lunches and event
- Coordinating travel and processing expense reports
- Answering and screening phone calls
- Interacting with other departments including managing invoices with Finance and Accounting and handling legal contracts with Business Affairs
- Assisting in creating sales presentations and gathering sales support materials for meetings and industry events
- Ongoing management of Affiliate Relations contact database
- Special projects as assigned
- Three-five years administrative experience preferably in a media company and supporting multiple people
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Tech-savvy. Proficiency with MS Office Suite – especially Outlook and PowerPoint – is a must.
- Candidate must possess a strong ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize
Aljazeera - 19 months ago