Job Summary: Prepare correspondence (letters, proposals, contracts, leases) and provide clerical support for commercial real estate agents. Primary receptionist duties.
- Maintain templates on computer, including but not limited to contracts, letters, lease proposals, presentations, resumes, and forms.
- Assist with data-entry in various databases.
- Set-up and coordinate office meetings.
- Update, photocopy and scan for staff and agents.
- Maintain copy machines, printers, fax machine, postage machine and phones with regard to service calls and machine supply inventory.
- Responsible for maintaining office supplies inventory and ordering as necessary.
- Processing of US mail and overnight shipping.
- General housekeeping around the office; conference rooms, kitchen and lobby.
Knowledge of PC computers in a network-based environment. Microsoft Office 2010 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), Adobe Acrobat and PhotoShop.
This is a full-time position 40 hrs/week, 5 day/week.
Interested candidates who possess the stated qualifications, must submit recent test scores for MS Word 2007 and Excel 2007. Please respond with your resume and cover letter. Be sure to include your test scores.
A strong work ethic and attendance are a must, we work with a small team.
Indeed - 2 years ago
About Cornish & Carey Commercial Newmark Knight Frank
THE DOMINANT REAL ESTATE COMPANY IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA WITH GLOBAL...