Not your ordinary admin position. Looking for an individual passionate about service and mission, who is driven to find innovative ways to create positive, memorable experiences for patients, employees, and physicians.
The ideal administrative assistant candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of and commitment to our organizational Mission: to demonstrate the human expression of the healing ministry of Jesus Christ and continually work to connect everything they do to back to the purpose of mission fulfillment.
This individual will also seek out opportunities for personal and professional growth, looking for ways to use their personal creativity to inspire themselves and others in our efforts to become the best place for employees to work, physicians to practice, and patients to receive care.
Has demonstrated abilities/aptitudes in the following areas:
- Ability to work harmoniously with others; to be flexible and adaptable; resourceful; team player.
- Ability to organize and prioritize.
- Initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent MS Office Suite experience required.
- Discretion and good judgment.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Ability to understand and analyze various forms of data.
- Ability to assume full responsibility for maintaining confidentiality.
- Able to serve as a role model for adherence to our Faithful Service Standards of Behavior.
- Demonstrated ability to type 50 wpm or more.
- Recent Administrative Assistant experience / college degree preferred.
Adventist Medical Center
- 3 years ago - save job
Ukiah Valley Medical Center (UVMC) is part of the Northern California Network of Adventist Health, which includes two acute care facilities,...