Join the nation's premier human relations/civil rights organization. We have a mission to fight anti-Semitism and hate, and to secure justice and fair treatment for all. ADL is looking for talented, passionate people who want to make a difference today…and tomorrow!
Based in New York, in the Marketing and Communications Division, the Administrative Assistant will provide broad ranging administrative support which will include but is not limited to: developing and maintaining office systems to ensure the smooth flow of information; collect, compile and analyze data; answering phones; scheduling and providing support for meetings; event planning support; ordering publications and office supplies as needed; sorting and distributing mail; maintaining mailing lists; and organizing bulk mailings.
For immediate consideration, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Administrative Assistant
- A minimum of one to two years of office experience.
- An Associate's degree or High School diploma plus equivalent progressively responsible work experience is required.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment e.g. fax machine, phones and photocopier.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Professional demeanor.
ADL offers a very generous benefits/vacation package. EOE.
Learn more about ADL at www.adl.org .