Global Support Services, LLC (GSS) is seeking an
Administrative Assistant at Wright-Patterson, AFB, OH to
perform general clerical and secretarial support duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide administrative support.
- Review obsolete documents and process for shredding
of email and computer files
- Check email daily and periodically perform cleanup
civilian Government payroll and check or accuracy
- Help process documents for hiring personnel
- Collect leave and credit hours earned sheets for
Authorization to Receive Official Mail memo
- Distribute mail and make periodic updates to
Excel spreadsheets for more effective use
- Maintain and place orders for office supplies
- Help convert Microsoft (MS) Word documents to MS
(VTCs) for personnel
- Schedule meet-me calls and video teleconferences
clarifications and Action Items for OPRs and Process
- Analyze existing status of projects and recommend
- Process correspondence
- Copy and fax documents
- Continuously remove old, unnecessary documents from
billeting. Communicate with attendees/local
- Take, transcribe, and distribute meeting minutes
- Prepare and edit various memoranda
- Prepare Government travel requests
- Collect data from attendees for travel and
personnel to ensure travel and billeting needs are
- Schedule conference rooms for various meetings and
meeting for workshop agendas.
- Help prepare for workshops and attended planning
NON - ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of two (2) years' experience in a general
with Microsoft (MS) MS Word, MS Excel, and MS
- Computer related experience to include proficiency
that meets generally accepted business standards and
- Observance of a level of personal hygiene/appearance
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must have Secret Clearance.
interpersonal, motivational, and organizational
- Experience showing good communication,
ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet
- Must be task oriented, self motivated and have the
deadlines and work as team member as well as a team
skills. The ability to be at work consistently and
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
and systems such as word processing, managing files
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
and records, stenography and transcription,
designing forms, and other office procedures and
simple instructions, short correspondence, and
- Sufficient language skills to read and comprehend
memos, write simple correspondence, and effectively
present information in one-on-one and small group
situations to customers, clients, and other
The physical demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully
perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining
physical condition necessary for bending, stooping,
sitting, walking or standing for prolonged periods of
time; most of time is spent sitting in a comfortable
position with frequent opportunity to move about.
Work Environment characteristics described here are
representative of those that must be borne by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions
of this job.
Job is performed in an office setting with exposure to
computer screens and requires extensive use of a
computer, keyboard, mouse and multi-line telephone
ADDITIONAL QUALIFYING FACTORS:
As a condition of employment, may be required to pass a
pre-employment drug screening, as well as have
acceptable reference and background check results.
Bering Straits Native Corporation is an Equal
Opportunity/ AA/ M/ F/ D/ V employer.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification
Program. We are a drug free workplace.
We only accept resumes when posted to our Career Site
for open positions.
BSNC offers competitive benefits package.
If you are a person requiring accommodation or
assistance to apply for a job please contact
HR@beringstraits.com or call (907) 334-8322.
Visit our website at www.beringstraits.com for more
details and to apply.
Division/Department : Global Support Services, LLC
Skills : Administrative Support - > Microsoft Excel,
Microsoft Word, Reception/Greeting
Customer Service - > Frontline Support, Face-to-Face
Offer Relocation : No
# of Openings : 1
% of Travel Required : None
Job Code : 408
Bering Straits Native Corporation - 13 months ago