This position will support two VPs and fifteen national sales executives/customer marketing managers within the Strategic Partnership Marketing team. This position requires a heavy focus on the ability to manage projects, schedule and execute meetings, process and track invoices and purchase orders, and interact with customers.
A collaborative and organized approach, ability to influence, financial acumen and positive attitude are key requirements.
• Manage incoming and outgoing phone and email communications.
• Maintain various departmental database systems and lists.
• Create and enter data into spreadsheets.
• File, fax, open and distribute mail and order supplies.
• Create and handle presentations, complex reports, confidential correspondence and files.
• Interface with customer and maintain internal and external relationships.
• Coordinate travel arrangements, and maintain department calendar.
• Plan, arrange and execute customer facing and internal meetings on and offsite.
• Process purchase cards, expense reports, POs and invoices.
• Administer programs, projects and or processes specific to the operating unit served including:
• Ticket ordering on spotlight, inventory maintenance and ticket distribution.
• PO creation and Direct invoice payment, processing and Accounts Payable followup
• Scribe as required to document meeting minutes and action items.
• Work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges.
• Interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Some college preferred.
• 2-5 years of experience in automated office environment required.
• Experience in coordinating projects.
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Excellent phone etiquette.
• Knowledge of multi-line phone systems.
• Bilingual skills a plus.
• SAP experience
• Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
• Experience assisting management with the creation of PowerPoint presentations
• Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Experience scheduling travel arrangements and schedule for management
• Support experience in a professional services, sales or marketing environment
• Experience successfully creating and/or modifying processes
• Assist with preparation of presentation materials
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
NO FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE PROVIDED FOR RELOCATION
APPLY BY UPLOADING A COPY OF YOUR RESUME IN WORD OR PDF FORMAT
Coca-Cola Refreshments - 9 months ago
Coca-Cola in Canada operates in all ten provinces and employs 6,300 people in more than 50 facilities, including seven production...