The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support for the Naperville, IL Branch.
Position Qualifications (Required and Preferred):
- The legal authorization to work in the U.S. for any U.S. employer without limitation
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
- Experience with MS Office such as MS Word, Excel, MS Outlook
- Experience with general cost accounting and creation of spreadsheets
- A minimum of 5 years experience in an administrative role
Dresser-Rand is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Answers telephones and transfer to appropriate staff
- Meet and greet Clients in a professional manner
- Create and modify documents utilizing MS Office
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings.
- Maintain weekly schedules
- ISO Facilitator planning audits and maintain records.
- Set up and conduct monthly safety meetings
- Other duties as assigned
No agency submissions please. NOTE: Resumes submitted to any Dresser-Rand employee without a current, signed and valid contract in place with the Dresser-Rand Recruiting team in Houston Texas will become the property of Dresser-Rand and no search fees will be paid.
Dresser-Rand - 16 months ago
Large enough for global market leadership...Small enough that you can make a difference.
Talented professionals are at the core of our...