Provide administrative support to General Manager, Business Development Manager, and other associates as needed. Assist HR Administrator in processing weekly payroll.
Complete all other assignments requested by management
- Provide administrative support and assist General Manager with all aspects of reporting requirements
- Provide administrative support and assist Business Development Manager with all aspects of reporting requirements
- Compile monthly Ohio EPA Hazardous Waste fees and submit check request for payment
- Compile (online) quarterly Pennsylvania Transportation Tax and submit check request for payment
- Poll time clocks (weekly) from all three OPI sites – manually compute Shift Differential and scan to appropriate supervisors for approval.
- Serve as back-up to HR Administrator for processing weekly payroll (EQ and Drivers’, Inc.)
- Maintain OSHA log for EQ Ohio
- Compile semi-annual Ohio Sales Tax report and submit for check request for payment
- Assist QEH&S
- Track and report the Daily Haz Op report
- Provide support to remote IT Department with Hardware and Software
- Complete the monthly Effluent report and send letter
- Manage the new Dossier Fleet Maintenance program when it is rolled out
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Strong computer skills required including MS Office Suite
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team environment and handle multiple tasks
- Must be motivated, ability to work unsupervised and handle confidential matters
For over fifty years, EQ has been the leading provider of environmental management services. We use innovative technologies and services...