The position is a part time, temporary position to serve as an administrative assistant for the Billings administrative offices. The position is responsible for answering a 4-line telephone system, assist with registration of Children’s Services enrichment programs, and support local leadership. Requires ability to communicate with internal and external customers with excellent written and verbal communication skills. This position will utilize various computer software applications including Microsoft Office Work, Excel, Publisher, and Power Point among others.
- Acts as a resource for information, guidance and tools.
- Demonstrates competency in technical and soft skills.
- Attends all appropriate company-provided training.
- Attention to detail of all written material, planned events, and projects.
- Demonstrates a willingness to go above and beyond average expectations.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments
- Projects professionalism in all aspects of written and verbal communication.
- Broad understanding of Microsoft Office products.
- Capacity to use all available resources in researching solutions.
- Capability to move between individual assignments and team projects with ease and fluidity.
- Ability to work with minimal direction; Foresight to ask questions when necessary.
- Keep Sr. VP Program Development informed of critical events.
- Handle multiple projects; Professional communication both written and verbal; Self- motivated; Self-starter; Team player
- Some college preferred
- 2+ years working experience with Microsoft Office Products
- 2+ years administrative office experience
Easter Seals-Goodwill Northern Rocky Mountain, Inc - 22 months ago