This position will report to the President and be responsible for providing administrative support to selected members of senior management and general office support for our Winston Salem, NC office.
- Prepare & coordinate correspondence, reports, and materials for meetings and presentations.
- Coordinate travel plans with multiple travelers and assist with changes while on the road.
- Setup/coordinate meetings including managing the arrangements with vendors or other external customer.
- Maintain expense reports timely and accurately adhering to company travel and expense policy.
- Create, transcribe, and distribute meeting agendas and minutes as needed.
- Effectively manage deadlines and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously following through in a timely fashion.
- Handle the ordering of office supplies as needed
- Ability to manage and keep confidential sensitive information.
- Greet visitors and/or incoming calls for senior management and direct to the appropriate party as needed.
- Receive and distribute incoming mail and coordinate outgoing mail.
- Other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
GMAC Insurance Personal Lines - 2 years ago