Ke`aki Technologies, LLC, headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii, is a Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO) owned business. A premier government services company, Ke`aki Technologies offers a full spectrum of solutions that improve the performance and operational effectiveness of our government and Department of Defense customers. Our mission synchronized solutions are designed to deliver exactly what our customers need, when they need it. From base and range operations to biomedical defense support to telecommunications and IT services, we deliver the exact talent, tools and technologies needed to meet mission requirements.
Ke`aki Technologies has an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant in support of the Navy Bureau of Medicine and Surgery (BUMED). The Navy Bureau of Medicine and Surgery (BUMED) is the headquarters command for Navy Medicine. Under the leadership of the Navy Surgeon General, Navy Medicine provides high quality health care to beneficiaries in wartime and in peacetime. Highly trained Navy Medicine personnel deploy with Sailors and Marines worldwide – providing critical mission support aboard ship, in the air, under the sea and on the battlefield. At the same time, Navy Medicine’s military and civilian health care professionals are
providing care for uniformed services’ family members and retirees at military treatment facilities around the globe.
Activities to accomplish the aforementioned requirement to completion include:
1. Provide overall administrative and organizational support for the programs directed by the BUMED WII
2. Coordinate appointments, meetings, and schedule travel
3. Serve as communication point of contact for the BUMED WII, effectively liaising with
Government and contractor personnel
4. Maintain an up ‐ to ‐ date filing and database system
5. Produce and maintain documents, reports, and other materials
6. Processes the coordination, packaging, and routing of all taskers for BUMED WII
- One (1) or more years administrative experience at the executive level
- Excellent skills in multitasking, prioritization and planning, schedule management, travel arrangement, and the coordination of complex executive functions
- Excellent skills in MS Office programs (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.), including the ability to prepare documents and materials from scratch and in accordance with BUMED directives
- Familiarity with working in Government/military office setting significantly enough to understand officer ranks and chain of command
- Familiarity with military medical research significantly enough to use vernacular and understand terminology when conversing or communicating
- Excellent skills in oral and written communication
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Ability to perform independently with minimal direction
- Able to satisfy client security requirements
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
Ke`aki Technologies LLC is a fast growing government service provider. Employees enjoy competitive salaries; a 401K plan with company match; medical, dental, disability, and life insurance coverage; tuition reimbursement; paid vacation and sick time; and 10 paid holidays.
For additional information on Ke`aki Technologies, LLC, please visit www.keakitech.com .
Ke`aki Technologies, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA) and applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, disability, national origin, marital status, or genetic information.
A premier government services company, Ke`aki Technologies offers a full spectrum of solutions that improve the performance and operational...