- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Customer Service skills are required
- Experience is preferred
Dept: Lahey Health at Home (formenrly known as Northeast HomeCare)
Hours: 40 hours per week
Contact: Mary Battistelli, HR
600 Cummings Center, Suite 270 X
Beverly , MA 01915
Job Details: The position works in a supportive role to the Executive Director and other management personnel as assigned. The position consists of managing the Director’s calendar, scheduling appointments, and coordinating meetings, conference calls and appointments. The AA prepares highly confidential correspondence, spreadsheets, presentations and graphs, and records and distributes meeting minutes. This role assists in various administrative clerical functions to support ongoing functions of a confidential nature in the office and serves as back up to other administrative staff needs. The office management function will coordinate business office functions for maintenance, supply order, and coordination of custodial requirements.
· Associate’s degree or High School diploma with additional training and experience equivalent to AS degree.
· Proven experience in office administration and health care industry is desired.
· Sensitivity to confidentiality expectations for privileged information.
· Proven organizational skills and previous experience working in a detail-oriented position.
· Demonstrated customer service and interpersonal skills including the ability to interface well with program staff and other departments in a timely and professional manner
· Ability to work independently or as part of a team on multiple and varied tasks/assignments.
· Attention to detail, accuracy and ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
· Ability to cross-train into other office functions
· Proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Power Point.
This job description is not all inclusive and Northeast HomeCare reserves the right to revise or change job responsibilities as needed.
Beverly Hospital - 14 months ago