In this exciting and very visible role you will provide back-up administrative support to the existing Administrative and Executive Assistant team. This includes covering vacations and leaves, as well as participating in special projects as needed. Interested Candidates should have excellent Microsoft office skills and be comfortable around our senior leadership team. A key aspect of the role is to provide comprehensive calendar and travel management. This opportunity gives the individual a tremendous opportunity to be exposed to many facets of the organization.
Other Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Ideal candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Managing calendars
- Interacting with internal and external parties
- Screening and responding to incoming calls
- Coordinating and planning internal and external meeting logistics using audio and web software
- Ensuring expense reports and purchase orders are completed accurately, within budget limits and approved in the system
- Arranging offsite meetings and social events
- Proven and Strong Calendar Management experience
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Ability to work on projects and provide resolutions to problems of limited to moderately complex scope
- Ability to use judgment within defined practices and procedures
- Willingness to contribute to various departmental goals and objectives.
**As a contract employee at PTC, you will work through a 3rd party vendor**
- 3 years of administrative experience supporting senior level professionals
AT PTC, our team is focused on product development success. We invite you to apply today!
Why join us?
PTC is a great place to work. Our culture is one of excellence, innovation, empowerment, and caring about our customers, communities, and employees. If you enjoy a work environment that is fast paced, hands on, and results oriented, then PTC is the place for you.
PTC - The Product Development Company - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
PTC (Nasdaq: PMTC) enables manufacturers to achieve maximum value from their product strategies with software and services designed to...