Administrative Assistant - Cheyenne, WY
Be the first contact to help resolve customers pest concerns. Our Administrative Assistants are courteous, knowledgeable and empathetic to the callers anxieties over pests in their businesses. They enjoy making a customer feel confident that their concerns will be handled promptly and professionally.
We prefer to hire representatives with at least 3-5 years of telephone customer service experience and provide a full training program with a clear and achievable Career Advancement path.
Working hours will be Monday - Friday from 7:30am to 4:30pm.
We expect our Administrative Assistants to:
- Maintain good customer relations both on the phone and in person
- Gather information from customers to help identify and solve problems
- Set sales appointments for new customers
- Answer billing questions
- Complete general clerical duties as assigned
- Work as a team with Service and Sales
- Smile while talking on the phone
- Keep track of relevant information for your Service Center (i.e. technician hours, vacations, etc...)
Successful Administrative Assistants will:
- Have excellent listening and communication skills
- Have a pleasant phone voice and ability to clearly speak and be understood on the phone
- Demonstrate mulit-task skills to enter accurate data and type while speaking with customers
- Remain calm and able to work under pressure when busy and help other team members
- Self manage daily tasks and workload
- Show a high level of personal organizational skills
- Balance customer demands with Service and Sales team requests
We offer excellent pay, 401k, profit sharing, medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans.
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply On-Line only - NO phone calls please
- 2 years ago - save job