Sterling-Rice Group is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant. We provide brand-building capabilities around the world in the areas of insights, strategy, innovation, and communications.
This newly created position will support our Accounting, Human Resources , and Office Management teams. The right candidate will have the ability to work independently, possess a high degree of accuracy, excellent customer service skills, and general office skills.
- Accounts Payable : assist with processing, verifying, and receiving approval for invoices, data entry, weekly check run, expense report reviews, vendor research, and credit card reconciliation
- Human Resources : responsible for posting new positions, scheduling interviews, new hire and exit process es , supporting company activities, payroll paperwork, maintaining HRIS system, training coordination, benefits enrollment/termination, processing benefits bills, and tracking time/vacation for employees
- Maintain HR and Accounting files
- Act as backup receptionist
- Assist with special projects and other various administrative responsibilities
Sterling-Rice Group offers a fast-paced, creative work environment ; a great downtown location ; and a competitive benefits package. The successful candidate will join a team of skilled and energetic people at an outstanding company whose core beliefs are excellence, creativity, honesty, respect, education, social value, responsibility, and fun.
- One to three years of experience in an administrative support role; HR and accounting experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organizational skills, such as ability to organize multiple projects and tasks, attention to detail, and demonstrated follow-through
- Strong written communication skills
- Able to maintain the highest standards of confidentiality
- Proficient in MS Office programs, especially Excel
If you are a good fit for this position, please apply here: