database management or word processing.
- Use computers for various applications, such as
take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate
- Answer telephones and give information to callers,
- Create, maintain, and enter information into
systems, recording information, updating paperwork,
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing
or maintaining documents, such as attendance
records, correspondence, or other material.
copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines,
when equipment malfunctions.
or direct them to the appropriate persons according
- Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries
to their needs.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Complete forms in accordance with company
customers, or supervisors.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients,
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed
Word, and Outlook.
- Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel,
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
and systems such as word processing, managing files and
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
records, designing forms, and other office procedures
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and meet
a satisfactory equivalent of education and/or
- Other duties as assigned.
- A High School Diploma and four (4) years experience or
Req. Code : MJBK01011413
Trans-Tel - 10 months ago
TRANS-TEL CENTRAL, INC. (TTC) has specialized in the design and installation of fiber optic and high-speed copper communication networks...