Think you’re up to the challenge of VCE? Globally we’re experiencing growth that has exceeded all expectations. Not surprising when you consider that we’re the people driving the future of Cloud Computing. It’s an industry with over $400 billion at stake and no one is in a better position for success than VCE. It’s time to take your career to the next level and join a collaboration of bold thinkers who are developing the world’s most advanced converged infrastructure. It’s time to take your career to the Cloud. |
Our company was formed by Cisco, EMC and VMware with investments from Intel. It’s a combination that has led to explosive growth with our best still yet to come.
· Performs diversified and broad complex administrative duties.
· May take and transcribe dictation of a complex and confidential nature and assists in designated administrative details using initiative and judgment.
· Acts on behalf of others as delegate. Demonstrates knowledge of company policy, organization, and a high level of technical skill.
· Exhibits high level of professionalism on consistent basis.
· Uses general office equipment and PC in performing assigned tasks.
· Answers telephone and takes and relays messages.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assignments are complex in nature and deadlines are often narrow. Works under limited supervision. Routine work requires no instruction. General instructions given for new assignments.
· Receives screens and handles telephone calls, incoming mail, publications and other correspondence, some of which may be of a confidential or sensitive nature. Fills in for other executive assistants when coverage is needed.
· Makes travel and lodging arrangements as required.
· Monitors vacations, schedules and calendars.
· Organizes meetings and meeting logistics.
· Drafts own responses based on knowledge of the organization’s policy, procedures or particular situation. Has knowledge of organizational structure and maintains organizational charts.
· Interacts and establishes networking relationships with outside customers/high-level executives/administrative assistants in a professional manner.
· Prepares memoranda, reports and other materials for staff and business meetings. May attend staff meetings; take and distribute minutes, follow up on action items.
· Maintains and analyzes files and records which often contain information of a confidential nature.
· Ability to work independently.
· Ability to multi-task.
· Communication skills.
· Interpersonal skills.
· Organizational skills.
· Time management skills.
If you think you have what it takes to continue the remarkable growth and success of VCE, we invite you to explore a career with a recognized industry leader. We’ll give you the chance to learn more and accomplish more, faster than you ever thought possible. The Cloud is waiting. What are you waiting for?
At VCE we recognize the importance of reflecting the world's diversity within our workforce and we are committed to supporting equal employment opportunity. Make no mistake; diversity is a way of life at VCE.
VCE defined the converged infrastructure movement, and is focused on the next generation I.T. data center and the future of cloud computing....