Founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is the premier retailer of home furnishings, culinary and serving equipment, and specialty foods and cooking ingredients in the United States and Canada. Our brands, including Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Teen, Pottery Barn Kids, West Elm and Williams-Sonoma Home, are among the best known and most respected in the industry. We successfully market them through all three major channels - retail stores, catalogs, and the Internet. Among all of our brands, we cover every room in the house: from the kitchen to the living room, bedroom, home office, and even the hall closet.
Provide administrative support to Sr. Vice President with day to day tasks and needs. Provide general support as needed to the department and maintains safe and pleasant office environment.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to the following:
· Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters and forms as well as take and publish notes as required.
· Responsible for coordinating printing, review and mailing of quarterly board books to our Audit and Finance Committee.
· Run sales reports and retrieve information from databases.
· Manage Sr. Vice President's appointment calendar and corporate calendar.
· Arrange meetings and book travel arrangements.
· Complete expense reports, reconcile as needed and review department expense reports for approval.
· Assume Leadership role for new employees within the group.
· Point of contact for all new hires. Works with Facilities and Human Resources to move, add or change associates.
· Work closely and cooperatively within all levels of management.
· Provide general support to visitors and other external inquiries.
· Liaison for special events.
· Develop and maintain filing systems.
· Perform and prioritize special projects as directed
· Approve invoices on SVP behalf.
· Maintain department organization charts.
· Maintain department contact lists.
· Minimum 5 years experience as an executive assistant.
· Strong knowledge of computers with proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Ability to work on multiple projects in a deadline driven environment.
· Must be detail oriented, have strong organizational skills and maintain a positive demeanor.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Commitment to providing excellent customer service internally and externally.
· High sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment.
· Strong analytical skills.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Epicureans are at home at Williams-Sonoma, a leading multi-channel retailer of high-end goods for well-appointed kitchens, bedrooms, and...