RESUME IS REQUIRED
MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE IN-PERSON INTERVIEW
The Administrative Assistant maintains the all office functions as well as provides administrative and sales support by performing the following duties.
- Provide administrative support in a variety of capacities including telephone coverage, copier projects, mail handling, supplies control, processing of letters/correspondence, report generation, invoice/expense reporting, database/inventory management and assisting with completion of specially assigned projects
- Ensure that each Customer receives outstanding Customer Service by providing a Customer friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every Customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of Customer Service
- Input orders and product data into the databases
- Process cash, check, and credit card payments
- Close out end of day sales and make bank deposits
- Generate reports that provide data used to monitor sales trends to maximize margins and turns
- Maintain adherence to all Company policies and procedures
- Assist the owner and other onsite management with vendor and customer correspondence
- Assist with other duties as assigned
Qualifications, Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- Work requires an excellent customer service skills and an excellent command of the English language.
- Must have knowledge of office administrative procedures, and knowledge of use and operation of standard office equipment, at a level generally acquired through 2+ years related experience.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Some analytical ability is required in order to gather and summarize data for reports, find solutions to various administrative problems, customer resolutions and prioritize work.
- Work requires continual attention to detail and establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
Other Essential Functions:
- Attend professional development seminars and trainings, as scheduled.
- Be present for and participate in all company meetings, unless otherwise excused by Ownership or Site Manager.
- Communicate with fellow coworkers (salespeople, warehouse, administration, etc.) to ensure a positive work environment and excellent customer service.
- Participate in the performance evaluation process for self and coworkers.
- Follow guidelines outlined in company handbook and company procedures communicated verbally or via e-mail, bulletin postings, and handouts.
Indoors under regular office conditions; frequently transitioning to an all types of outdoor weather.
Must be able to lift 50 pounds unassisted.
Normally 40 hours per week, schedule will vary according to company needs. One day a weekend is required.
Integrity, friendliness, willingness to help clients and coworkers, solution-oriented, positive attitude, a team player, regular and consistent attendance.
Minimum 2 years of office/clerical experience