DC Hiring Solutions, LLC (dcHIRE) is an executive search firm specializing in all levels of professionals and is the premier provider of top performing Finance & Accounting professionals in the DC area.
Connecting the right person, to the right place, at the right time!
Administrative Assistant / Executive Assistant – Columbia, MD
COLLEGE GRADUATE with 1+ year(s) of corporate working experience
Our client is one of the most sought after companies in the DC area! They’re an extremely successful, stable and rapidly growing publicly traded company; headquartered in the DC area.
We’re looking for a recent college graduate with a minimum of 1 year of work experience (as an administrative or executive assistant), with great communication skills, organizational skills and thrives in a fast paced working environment.
The Administrative Assistant responsibilities include:
- General office duties,
- Running reports,
- Sending correspondence,
- Processing expense reports,
- Processing invoices for approval,
- Data entry of accounting forms,
- Coordinating department functions,
- Coordinating travel arrangements,
- Conference room scheduling,
- Preparation of memoranda, letters, spreadsheets,
- Scanning of documents onto the internal network,
- Organizing calendar meetings,
- Covering reception phones (when receptionist is not available),
- Other projects as assigned.
Base compensation will be in the $40,000 range + a 10% annual bonus + outstanding company benefits.
- 4-year college degree (REQUIRED)
- 1+ year(s) of working experience within a corporate office settings as an Admin Assistant, Executive Assistant or Office Manager
- Multi-tasking, efficiency and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel); and familiarity with Outlook is preferred
- Detail oriented and able to meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic, drive and desire to grow your career
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is an OUTSTANDING opportunity to use your degree and prior corporate office work experience to get in the door of a company that will provide you with unlimited career growth potential.
If you have ALL of the requirements then please submit your resume (no cover letter needed).