: Administrative Assistant / HR Support
Posted on: 08/02/2013
Updated on: 09/30/2013
The Bristal Assisted Living Residence offers the ultimate in senior living providing Care Beyond Compare to all our Residents. The Bristal Assisted Living provides seniors a living environment that is safe and nurturing, nestled in surroundings that are luxurious and comfortable. We offer our Residents the necessary support to lead happy, self-directed lives.
At the present time, we are seeking an experienced, friendly and customer service oriented Administrative Assistant/ HR Support professional with exceptional clerical, organizational, payroll and people skills. In this role you will be the Human Resources contact for the staff, oversee the Concierge/Reception function and generate correspondence for the Residents and their families. Working at the community, this position requires someone who is comfortable with extensive multi-tasking as interruptions are the norm. Your day will consist of interacting with staff, Residents and families.
Additional responsibilities to include:
The work schedule includes one weekend day. Please...Do Not apply if you cannot work one weekend day. It is necessary for this position and there is no flexibility in the requirement.
- Processing payroll for the employees using ADP
- Tracking employee benefits eligibility, time/ attendance, vacation time and sick/personal time
- Handling monthly benefits enrollments for medical, dental- entering data onto the carrier websites
- Maintaining employee personnel and medical folders
- Overseeing the disability, workers comp, FMLA and request for leave paperwork
- Handling unemployment claims as they arise
- Data entry of all employees into the ADP Payroll System
- Handle all invoices, insurance carrier billing and background checks on employees prior to hire
- Assist with maintenance of Resident records, letter and rate increase notices
- Interface with staff members, Residents, family members regarding all inquiries, problems or concerns
- Assist the Executive Director with other administrative and clerical tasks as needed
- Oversee the Reception/ Concierge area of the property
- A minimum of a two year college degree
- Prior experience in Assisted Living, Office Management or similar healthcare related field preferably running operations 24/7 preferred
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience handling payroll, benefits, employee relations, and other similar administrative/ clerical tasks
- Must be extremely computer savvy- strong Microsoft Office skills a must
- Familiar with ADP payroll desirable
- Top notch organizational, multi-tasking and communications skills, both oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills possessing the ability to relate to and communicate with a diverse group of people.
- Highly sociable, yet polished and professional demeanor when dealing with Residents, employees and family members both in person and via the phone
- Exceptional follow up skills and a strong ability to pay attention to details while maintaining accuracy of task
- Ability to effectively multi-task and concentrate during periods of heavy interruption
- Must be flexible with time and a strong sense or work prioritization
- Must have the ability to be confidential with employee and Resident information.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, be exacting in performance.
- Work well in an environment with minimal supervision by creating, and adhering to, own deadlines and work schedules.
The Bristal Assisted Living - 4 months ago