Position will be responsible for the correct pricing and invoicing of materials to customers. Maintain customer files, billing activity, and collections. High attention to detail, pleasant phone demeanor, and aggressive collections are required in this position.
This position is responsible for:
- Posting all payments to the correct A/R account.
- Apply payments to A/R invoices per customer's remittance advice.
- Supports the store with various tasks as designated and responds directly to both the customers and store personnel regarding payment information for specific accounts.
- Other administrative duties assigned as necessary.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos; write simple correspondence; effectively present information to others one-on-one.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding and carry out simple one or two-step instructions; deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- One-year certificate from college or technical school; or 3 to 6 months of related experience and/or training.
- Computer skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
84 Lumber Company - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
84 Lumber Company was founded by Joe Hardy in 1956 in the town of Eighty Four, Pennsylvania, where the original store continues to operate...