Performs secretarial and administrative duties for mid-level managers and department professionals requiring some knowledge of company policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Provides department with administrative and secretarial support.
- Coordinates schedules, making appointments and establishing agendas.
- Arranges and coordinates all business travel.
- Handles all confidential material relevant to company operations.
- Screens phone calls and incoming mail.
- Performs word processing duties.
- Arranges use of conference rooms and use of outside facilities.
- Maintains sufficient supply of office materials. Coordinates the maintenance of office equipment required by the department. Tracks expenses and reports monthly.
- May conduct various analytical special projects to assist others within the department.
- Serves as a contact to people inside and outside the company.
- Collaborates with various staff and departments in preparing special projects.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Essential Education, Skills, and Environment
Education and Work Experience
High school diploma and 18 months to 3 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
General knowledge of administrative practices and procedures. Good communication and interpersonal skills. Detail oriented.
Equipment and Applications
PCs, word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software. General office equipment.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
General office environment. No special physical demands required.
Flexible Spending Accounts
401(k) with a Company match provision
and more, visit our Corporate website for detailed information
NV Energy is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
As Nevada's dominant electric utility, NV Energy (formerly Sierra Pacific Resources) keeps casinos powered 24 hours a day. Subsidiaries...