Administration and Support
United States-Florida-Ft Myers
has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years. Globally, Atkins is the largest UK-based engineering and design consultancy and one of the world's largest design firms with nearly 18,000 employees worldwide. We have the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
, we offer our employees more than just a job; we offer an opportunity to shape the world for generations to come through innovative and sound design. As the official engineer of the 2012 London Olympics, few companies can rival the size and diversity of our projects. Whether it’s the concept for a new skyscraper, the upgrade of a rail network, the modeling of a flood defense system or the improvement of a management process, we plan, design and enable solutions.
seeks an organized, detail-oriented, self-starter to join our growing Retro Commissioning team as an Administrative Assistant. In this role you will provide clerical support to a rapidly growing team of talented retro commissioning professionals. Our ideal candidate will have excellent oral and written communication skills as well as a strong command of English grammar. Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is required.
Typical duties and responsibilities of this position are:
- Proof and correct all out going reports, RCx plans and written material.
- Update, edit and correct field generated issue logs.
- Update the ODC and quick fix logs to reconcile expenses and billings.
- Track all IDIQ and ODC request status
- Track ODC and IDIQ budgets.
- Generate Project Progress reports as needed. Prepare monthly billing reports. Prepare monthly billing recap report and prepare RCx billing.
- Update EAL list, Entry Authorization to various bases.
- Preparation and verification of subcontracts
- Performs such other duties as the supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
The appropriately qualified candidate will have the following core competencies and required experience:
- A High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of three years of clerical experience is required.
- A proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel is required. A working knowledge of PowerPoint is a plus.
- Experience writing, editing and preparing various types of reports is required.
- Experience preparing and monitoring budgets is required.
- The successful candidate will have the ability to successfully manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, disability, legal, hospitalization and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; flexible work schedules; 401(k) with employer match; professional and career development opportunities through our corporate university, as well as a highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program; and an unmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do. Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Atkins - 21 months ago
Atkins is one of the world's leading engineering, design and project management consultancies. We have the breadth and depth of expertise to...