To assist all team members in the Asset Management department in their daily work.
1. Invoice processing (codes)
2. Data processing
3. Project expense/status reporting
4. Research and resolve of accounts payable issues
5. Project tracking
6. Property information correspondence
7. Assist in the capital budget process
8. Provide office operation support
9. Other duties as assigned
1. Strong organizational skills
2. Strong verbal and writing skills
3. Fundamental understanding of accounting
4. Strong basic math skills
5. Strong Excel & Access skills
- High school diploma or GED required; two-year degree in Business Administration preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three years of secretarial experience preferred. Experience with purchasing, vendor and construction terminology and interacting with executives and managers also preferred.
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, John Q Hammons Hotels is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran.
John Q. Hammons Hotels & Resorts - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -